click here for home page
To reserve the pavilion at Sunset Bay please contact the Buildings & Grounds Clerk 315-342-6894
NOTE: There is a $100.00 fine for launching without a current year issued permit.
SUNSET BAY BOAT LAUNCH RULES & REGULATION S
PERMIT MUST BE DISPLAYED AND FULLY VISIBLE
Boat Launch season: April 03 – October 31
1. Launching by PERMIT ONLY. (Seasonal Permits may be obtained only in the Town Clerk’s Office)
2. PERMIT holder must be present with boat.
3. PERMIT must be placed in site on window of vehicle towing boat. Present PHOTO ID upon request.
4. NO fishing off Launch or break wall. NO fish Cleaning
5. NO swimming.
6. NO docking
7. NO alcoholic beverages are to be consumed in the Launch area.
8. Boat Launch closes when parking lot is full. Launching is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
9. NO wake inside break wall.
10. PERMIT is required for utilizing the launch for any motorized OR non-motorized vessels.
Use of this Boat Launch is at your own risk.
The Town is not responsible for any damage to your boat or trailer.
Boat Launch may become slippery
Please use caution and watch your step
***2020 Sunset Bay Boat Launch Permits will not be issued until repairs to the launch and breakwall are completed***
5/5/2020 SUNSET BAY PARK UPDATE
The Park has reopened to motor vehicle traffic.
Unfortunately the boat launch will remain closed this year due to the needed repairs.
THIS MEANS NO LAUNCHING OF ANY KIND OF VESSEL PERIOD.
If you walk your pet, kindly clean up after it.
Absolutely NO ATV's, motorbikes, golf carts etc. are allowed.
Violators will be dealt with accordingly.
Should the vandalism return, the gates may be locked at anytime without notice.
Town residents please help us keep this beautiful asset open for you enjoyment.